Time to get to work! We’re seeking several experienced Application Support Generalist's for a client in Atlanta, GA. This is a contract to hire opportunity for the right person. If you’re that person and if you have the Application Support expertise that we need, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering IT excellence for over three decades. Our reputation for quality, flexibility, and strong relationships with our clients keeps them turning to us to meet their IT consulting needs. Our contacts, combined with your technical expertise, equals career possibilities for you. So let’s get to work!
The Application Support Generalist is a critical part of the support team, responsible for supporting our customer base to ensure our customers receive an exceptional level of service to the organization and that their issues are resolved quickly.
This team member will identify opportunities for continuous improvement and ways to improve the customer experience of organization.
The Application Support department is responsible for support, analysis and troubleshooting to resolve technical customer issues via multiple channels, including voice, email, etc. The Support department serves as the primary liaison between the client and organization
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Deliver technical support and application problem resolution to end users via phone, email, and web portal.
- Interact with customer to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and debug complex computer systems and software
- Proficiently and accurately document case communications within our ticketing system.
- Apply applicable troubleshooting methodology to resolve customer issues, as well as escalating customer issues as required to more quickly collapse issues to reach resolution for our customers.
- Adhere to current processes and procedures, but also provide feedback and suggestions to continuously improve the customer experience.
- Respond to feedback given for professional growth and development, incorporating suggestions and learning opportunities to improve skills and execution.
- Maintain a high level of accountability over customer issues, while striving to exceed service level standards.
- Provide regular case updates to customers and internal stakeholders with clear communication according to defined Case management Best Practices.
- Possess a basic understanding of the organization's products, staying current with system information, process/policy changes and all relevant updates.
- Work with senior resources/SMEs to ensure that more complex issues progress to resolution, or are vetted for transfer to other teams for assistance as necessary.
- Assist in creating and maintaining training aides, knowledge base reference materials, procedure documents, and other resources for team members and external customers.
- Periodically assist in training new and temporary Customer Support staff.
- Demonstrate flexibility in being able to handle interruptions well, prioritize work appropriately, and transition between tasks with ease.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and courteousness in all interactions with team members and customers.
- Partner with our customers to align on their needs, ensuring their success.
- Must have 2+ years of work experience supporting customers in a technical environmentMust have a strong understanding of Windows, PCs, SQL, Networks and network troubleshooting skills using various applications such as wireshark; OS platforms, databases, telephony, and software applications. XML, API desired but not required. SaaS model and applications a plus.
- Must have a demonstrated ability to learn complex software tools quickly
- Must have the ability to take ownership and drive effective root cause resolution and closure to complex or escalated customer issues.
- Must have strong service and teamwork skills. Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices with previous customer experience.
- Collaborative nature, with the ability and interest to work in a team environment and contribute wherever necessary to help customers.
- Must have analytical and problem-solving skills with proven ability to solve complex client issues.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and interest, including active listening and effective questioning techniques to resolve issues.
- Proven ability to quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Familiarity with food service operations/systems
- Moderate understanding of the general aspects of the job, including knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment
- General understanding of major RDBMS with emphasis on Oracle, MS SQL, and Sybase ASA
- General desktop OS knowledge (PC and Server) General network communication, network security, network administration and wireless networking knowledge
- General virtualization knowledge
- General knowledge of IIS and web services
- Experience supporting mobile apps
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered LRS is an equal opportunity employer.
Colorado salary range - $20/hr to $125/hr
Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.