LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Oracle DBA for a 100% remote, long-term contract with our government client.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
- Maintain and administer Oracle Database on AIX / RHEL platform
- Perform change management (CM) role on the components and implement change requests based on CM processes
- Perform break/fix activities following incident management process
- Maintain, Install, Upgrade Oracle Database throughout the lifecycle of the product
- Ability to manage own projects including communications to customers as well as work as part of a larger operational team
- Strong diplomacy, assertiveness, influencing skills with commitment and ability to work in a dynamic cross-organizational team environment
- Good interpersonal, communication, organizational, and customer service skills
- 2+ years of Oracle Database Administration
- Must have experience with RMAN, and in a Linux environment
- Candidate must be a US Citizen per contract with the government
- Candidate must be fully vaccinated prior to starting position per contract with the government
- Candidate must be willing and able to attain a Public Trust Clearance
- Third party candidates will not be considered
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.