Our client is in need of a QA Web Services Lead- ICOMS/CSG for a long-term contract opportunity in St. Louis, MO. If youre that person, submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
This person will be a Team Lead for a new team being built for SIT.
- Must have knowledge of CSG and ICOMS billing systems
- Must have knowledge of SQL and able to develop simple to fairly complex queries
- Experience in Web Services test automation framework, methodologies, and implementation
- Knowledgeable in testing REST services
- Coordinates with QA Manager on testing activities
- Proficient in the Agile and SAFE methodologies
- All responsibilities of test planning.
- To check if the team has all the necessary resources to execute the testing activities
- Prepare the status report of testing activities
- Required Interactions with customers
- Updating manager regularly about the progress of testing activities
- 5+ years of experience in Testing
- Must have experience leading a team
- Must have experience with Selenium
- Must have experience with SoapUI or Postman
- Must have experience with CSG or ICOMS
- Detail oriented with experience gathering requirements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
Colorado salary range - $20/hr to $125/hr
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.