Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an IT Coordinator for a 6-month contract to hire opportunity for our client located in Lebanon, TN.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
- Assists with installing and maintaining computer systems, telecommunication systems, networking systems and other required systems
- Provides testing and troubleshooting of hardware/ software, including PCs, Printers and RF Scanners, and new computer configurations
- Assists with enforcing policies for user rights and security
- Documents new and updates IT-related processes as needed
- Tracks backup of network resources and data throughout the network
- Maintains up to date virus software and definitions on all computer systems throughout the campus
- Maintains software inventory and licenses for the CIB devices and components
- Provides user support, responds to service requests and assists with conducting test procedures for labor management system
- Administers process control, training and equipment needs
- Identifies and recommends techniques to Operations for obtaining accurate data needed for reports and trend reviews
- Reviews system reports and/or process logs to troubleshoot and resolve errors
- Other duties as required and assigned
- High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency
- Minimum 1 years related experience and/or training
- Knowledge of third-party logistics, transportation systems, and/or warehouse management systems including Red Prairie or Manhattan LMS preferred
- PC proficient with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word Access and Excel
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Ability to prioritize multiple requests and respond timely
- Ability to spend long periods of time on ones feet in a warehouse climate
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.