View all jobs in this category
Our aggressive growth plans have created an exciting opportunity for the right salesperson looking to chart their own course and create their own success.
This position is based in the Kansas City market for LRS Consulting Services, the IT/Engineering staffing division of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS). A global leader in information technology, LRS has earned a reputation for valuing employees and providing opportunities for career growth.
If youre the Account Executive were seeking, you will be responsible for the primary face-to-face contact with named accounts in the greater Kansas City territory. These accounts will include prospects and existing customers, and you will have a goal of securing the sale of information technology services and solutions within these accounts.
Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission. We offer a hybrid work model..
Performance objectives for this position:
Meet or exceed your sales plan goal
Learn and execute LRS sales methodology
By the end of the first 5 months create a pipeline of services opportunities so you have a minimum of 2 new staffing requirements a week and a minimum of 2 staffing wins a months.
Stay Current on the IT and Engineering needs of Your Accounts
Develop Relationships New and Potential Clients
Maintain and Utilize Required Electronic Records
- You must have at least 3 years of staff augmentation sales experience to enterprise-level companies.
- You must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- You must reside in the Kansas City area.
- You will be a stronger candidate if you have prior IT staffing experience
- You will be a stronger candidate if your account experience is within the territory for this position.
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA. No visa sponsorship is available.
What LRS will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry.
- 40+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices.
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly & financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success.
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees.
- Superior technology and state of the art ATS and CRM.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Consulting Services Group is managed by a Sr. Vice President and each office is managed by a Branch Manager.
You will report to a Director.
You can learn more about Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. by visiting LRS® Career Portal
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.