Added May 18, 2022 QA Test Analyst (23533) Chicago, IL | Full-time Apply
LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a QA Analyst for a contract-to-hire opportunity (with remote work options) with our financial client in downtown Chicago, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The QA Analyst will:
- Perform manual & automation testing, to include UI & API automation testing
- Implement and maintain project test plans, test cases and be responsible for executing both manual and automated test scripts.
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams (and business project members) on QA methodologies and processes
- Execute the User Acceptance Testing process with internal business stakeholders.
- Work with small cross-functional internal business technology projects utilizing the Agile methodology.
- As a member of the IT team, implement quality assurance best practices, improve processes, expedite QA cycles and improve overall application quality.
- Escalate issues accordingly via the appropriate channels; proactively maintain an issues, risk and action items log.
- Perform Business Analysis tasks as necessary.
- Review testing procedures of external consultancies for projects with outsourced implementation.
- Enforce and maintain UI and UX standards across applications and technology platforms.
- Work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in IT Quality Assurance testing.
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status