LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
What You Get To Do:
The ERP Analyst is responsible for the successful implementation and upgrade using functional, technical, and project management knowledge and skills to perform assigned tasks. Provides seamless integration between the business and the Technology Department to ensure successful ERP operations. This position provides support for various functional areas.
- Analyzes and assesses the requirements, policies, and procedures related to the softwares functional processes.
- Assists in writing SQL Queries
- Serves as the first line resource for stakeholders.
- Maintains thorough and comprehensive understanding business needs and wants and successfully liaises with Technology department. Understands the plans and goals and proactively anticipates the issues and/or problems that such plans may pose for the ERP system.
- Manages problem and requests.
- Minimum 2 years experience of large ERP systems experience is required, preferably in the MS Dynamics 365 application.
- Experience writing SQL queries.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience providing functional support of ERP systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.