Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking an Implementation Analyst II - Manhattan for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity with our client in Brentwood, TN!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Implementation Analyst II Manhattan position participates in all aspects of business system solution implementations including process design, system set-up and configuration, user training, testing, go-live support, and continuous improvement. This is achieved through the delivery of a pre-defined IT solution that can be effectively used in a productive manner immediately upon delivery to support the business need. This role may act as a project leader on internal team initiatives.
- Analyzes complex customer and business partner requirements in order to effectively implement and support business systems solutions
- Executes implementation processes for new customers and conversions by applying systems implementation concepts and principles
- Recommends configuration strategies for a predefined IT solution(s) that meet or exceed the requirements of our customers and business partners
- Configures business systems solutions for new customers and conversion accounts
- Maintains and documents accurate project plan status in Quickbase & MS Project
- Collaborates with other departments on integrated start ups and conversions
- Ensures that new implementations meet or exceed customer service goals
- Provides scheduled updates to customers and other stake holders
- Ensures stability of new account for proper hand off to operations
- Serves as project leader on internal team initiatives as assigned
- Other duties as required and assigned
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years 3PL or MIS experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience including Manhattan WMS
- Experience with Supply Chain Execution applications (e.g., Warehouse Management Systems, Transportation Management Systems, Order Management Systems, etc.)
- Experience in Third Party Logistics or sophisticated supply chains of a manufacturer or retailer
- PC literate to include proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to learn and become proficient at an expert level with new software systems. Requires a moderate to complex level of knowledge of business applications and business processes
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate with various levels of the organization as well as various levels of the customers organization
- Ability to work within moderate to little supervision from a more senior leader or manager
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.