For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Sr. Developer - AI&ML for a position with our client in Atlanta, GAQualifications:
- 5+ years of work experience in Software Engineering
- 3+ years of work/educational experience in Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycles and DevOps/DevSecOps
- Python, R, Scala Experience with Spark and PySpark Experience building end-to-end systems as a Platform Engineer, ML DevOps Engineer, or Data Engineer (or equivalent)
- Comfort with Linux administration Experience working with cloud computing and database systems Experience building custom integrations between cloud-based systems using APIs
- Experience developing and maintaining ML systems built with open source tools
- Experience developing with containers and Kubernetes in cloud computing environments
- Familiarity with one or more data-oriented workflow orchestration frameworks (Kubeflow, Airflow, Argo, etc.)
- Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements
- Strong understanding of software testing, benchmarking, and continuous integration
- Exposure to machine learning methodology and best practices
- Exposure to deep learning approaches and modeling frameworks (PyTorch, TensorFlow, Keras, etc.) Development experience on AWS, AWS SageMaker required Development experience on Azure, and/or Google Cloud is a plus Position open to ATL and MSP offices
As Senior AI Software Engineer, within the Communications, AI, and Automation portfolio, you will work on initiatives across the entire business; initiatives range from our complex global operation to the digital customer experience. We're looking for someone who is passionate about developing solutions for real-world, large-scale problems using Artificial Intelligence techniques including deep learning, machine learning, reinforcement learning, and CNNs. This area will combine AI and software engineering to bring initial prototypes to life within applications and achieve value for employees and customers.
What would you do?
- Provide technical thought-leadership and direction for AI solutions across a wide range of centralized and distributed environments across the Delta landscape.
- Partner with Architecture, Foundations, and Security teams to pave the way for Delta leverage industrialized design patterns
- Help to define, design and capture data required for measurement of each solution
- Design the data pipelines and engineering infrastructure to support our enterprise machine learning systems at scale on AWS Develop and deploy scalable tools and services for our applications to handle machine learning training and inference
- Identify and evaluate new technologies to improve performance, maintainability, and reliability of our machine learning systems
- Apply software engineering rigor and best practices to machine learning, including CI/CD, automation, etc.
- Support model development, with an emphasis on auditability, versioning, and data security
- Facilitate the development and deployment of proof-of-concept machine learning systems
- Collaborate frequently to share ideas and gain perspective.
- Communicates critical information in a clear and timely manner.
- Listens to others.
- Seeks clarification and confirms shared understanding when communicating.
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.