For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Developer - Java for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Developer - Java for a contract opportunity with a client of ours!
- 2-6 years of experience required
Enterprises Services Support is looking for an experienced IT professional to be part of a technical team that provides 24/7/365 2nd level support for mission critical production systems. This team member will join a rotation of a small team which takes week-long on-call shifts. During on-call, the team member will be contacted for any production issue which might relate to ODE and SOA and will be expected to respond in 5 minutes or less. Active participation on bridge calls during production issues will be required. The individual will work long hours, including nights and weekends while on call. While not on-call the individual will perform ad hoc support tasks as needed such as software change deployment validations, maintaining current synthetic transaction monitors, etc.
- At least 5 years IT experience - Ability to multi task
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Is objective, factual and complete in all communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience working in team focused environment
- Experience in a support role
- Experience in a high pressure environment
- Experience with incident creation/resolution/closure processes
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Self-motivated and proactive and can work with minimal supervision
- Always projects a positive, persevering and can-do attitude despite obstacles and challenges
- Always demonstrates good judgment in weighing options, making decisions and taking action that is in the best interest of Delta
- Knowledge of IT architecture and infrastructure
- Remote Desktop
- ServiceNow incident software
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.