Our client is in need of a QA Tester. This is a long term contract opportunity
with the possibility to convert. If youre that person,
submit your resume now!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to
our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our
clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard
every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates
who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Day to Day responsibilities include:
-Perform both automation and manual testing
- Analyze requirements, use cases, design documents etc. in order to derive test
scenarios, test cases, and test steps
- Analyze project documentation and prepare detailed test cases
- Interface with both development and business partners in developing the test
strategy for assigned projects
- Deliver clear test scripts to development team to provide validation
expectations for performance
- Implement test scripts based on requirements created by the Business Analyst
- Support Ad hoc tests without detailed documentation
-Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or related field preferred
-Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a QA Testing role
-Must have experience with both automation and manual testing
-Must have experience with Java
-Must have experience with Selenium
-Must have experience with SQL
-Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
-Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
To apply go to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive
consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion,
creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship
status or protected veteran status.