LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
We are seeking a Agile Scrum Master Lead for a position with our client in Chicago, IL
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS)
- 5 years experience managing leading Agile/ Teams
- Prior experience on a scrum team Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Ability to work with and lead a team Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
WHAT WILL GIVE YOU A COMPETITIVE EDGE (PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS)
- First level Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Experience managing work through Digital.ai tool or similar Familiarity with front end web application development
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with a team of highly productive individuals
- Leads and coaches the organization in its Scrum adoption.
- Plans Scrum implementations within the organization.
- Helps employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development.
- Recommends change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team.
- Ensures the Product Owner knows how to arrange the Product Backlog to maximize value.
- Facilitates Scrum events as requested or needed.
- Coaches the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran