Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Systems/Business Analyst - Expert for a position with our client in Minneapolis, MN.
- Xcel Energy is looking for an experienced systems analyst who will take a lead role in defining and documenting the desired future operational support processes and procedures for an enterprise level Energy Management System.
- An upgraded version of the Energy Management System is being deployed in a new shared services environment introducing the need for robust operational documentation.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident self-starter who takes initiative on their own to understand the new environment and its challenges and is very proactive in seeking out answers from many project stakeholders.
- Minimum of five years as business/systems analyst with the ability to quickly acclimate to an important software and infrastructure project
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to proactively engage technical stakeholders and elicit required information
- Ability to work with business and technical operations teams to develop detailed operational support process documents
- Strong writing skills enabling the production of clear, concise, understandable documentation
- Proficient with MS Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Detail oriented with the ability to keep detailed notes to record project decisions and requests
- Ability to understand the interaction of software and hardware components at a high level
- Experience working in electrical power industry
- SCADA knowledge
- GE Power On Reliance experience
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.