For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a AWS Senior Cloud Engineer for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.
Looking for more than just another assignment? We are looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Senior Cloud Engineer for a 1-year contract opportunity for our client located in Atlanta, GA.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you are that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
Qualifications: This role will serve as a Senior Cloud Monitoring Engineer for the AIOPS team. This position involves deploying and supporting enterprise-level solutions the company uses to monitor systems, and applications in the AWS Cloud Environment. The successful candidate will work closely with IT technical areas and process owners in order to gather requirements and develop, execute and troubleshoot monitoring solutions.
Responsibilities: Cloud Engineer Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying monitoring solutions.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs. Cloud Engineer Skill Requirements:
- A minimum of seven years of experience in a monitoring role is preferred.
- Proven skillset in a monitoring toolset (examples: AWS CloudWatch, Netcool, Sumo Logic, CA Spectrum/UIM ) and the ability to adapt that knowledge to new tools.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Client management skills.
- Working knowledge of AWS technologies including solid understanding of CloudWatch, EC2, S3, IAM and Lambda services.
- Ability to script in the following programming languages: Python, PowerShell, Bash and data serialization languages such as JSON and YAML.
- Ability to create and utilize AWS Cloud Formation templates to automate creation of AWS resources.
- Experience with cloud-based software development tools and methodologies (Git, CI/CD, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, etc.) is a plus.
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.