For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Technical Product Owner for a position with our client in Atlanta, GA.Qualifications:
Requirements and qualifications
- Scrum Master or Product Owner certification
- Has some experience as a product owner or has worked closely with product owners
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Extensive experience working in scrum/Kanban environment
- Extensive experience defining agile requirements (Epics/stories), including functional and technical in a product/services organization
- Understanding and usage of agile metrics (velocity, burn downs) and help the team be more productive
- Experience with root cause analysis and digging into different sources of information (console errors, etc.) to understand issue causes and identifying preventative steps and resolutions.
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent negotiation skills and ability to partner with business stakeholders to prioritize backlog as necessary
- Creative thinker paired with great attention to details
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with Product Owner and ensure: Release and Sprint backlogs are always prioritized for the Scrum Team to deliver sprint to sprint.
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared stories to work on
- Translate Product Owner / Product Manager visions into meaningful Epics and Stories so that the scrum team can incrementally deliver.
- Assist Product Owner with prioritizing stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Assist Product Owner with backlog management, iteration planning, and grooming of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Owner and Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Ability to write necessary stories to deliver functionality, such as user interaction stories, or system integration stories or API level stories.
- Willingness and aptitude to identify technical requirements and translate to adequate technical stories (eg: API creation, integrations, code refactoring, etc).
- Lead story grooming sessions or requirements clarifications sessions.
- Partner with UX to ensure capturing UX requirements and needs into stories.
- Leading root cause analysis of production issues and identifying resolution and preventative steps.
- Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.