For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Sr. Architect for a position with our client in Eagan, MN.Qualifications:
- A portfolio exhibiting strong UX and visual design skills
- Creative and customer focused problem solver
- Effective written, visual, and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage needs and priorities of multiple teams and stakeholders
- Demonstratable expertise with the latest versions of HTML and CSS
- Hands on experience designing accessible products and working knowledge of WCAG guidelines
- Experience contributing to UI Kits and Design Systems from both a design and front-end development perspective
- Experience working with an agile team
- Experience or desire to learn authoring content management systems, like AEM.
- The Architect develops and maintains the high-level design plan for the overall applications, data, and infrastructure architectures.
- Provides technical leadership across the organization, from top-line decision making down to the project planning level.
- Gains commitment for high-level infrastructure plans, initiates, and participates in projects to evaluate technologies and methods of implementation.
- The scope for Architect (Core) is systems based on core technologies, while the scope for Architect (COTS) pertains to custom off the shelf systems.
- Architect (Niche) refers to niche technologies such as ecommerce systems and Specialty Development in Delta terminology refers to Mobility and TPF.
- Assesses business requirements and technology alternatives.
- Builds multi-platform technology consensus across business units.
- Implements new technologies in small and medium scale environments.
- Designs application's technical infrastructure, such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, and testing approaches.
- Uses tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Oversees progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provides technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- 'Evaluates and/or pilots new technologies.
- Contributes to the development of business cases.
- Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
- Determines functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Ensures software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility, etc.
- Approves final product before launch.
- Takes responsibility for the functional design and architecture of application systems across all technologies and platforms.
- Develops high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Defines all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS Company, is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.