For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
View all jobs in this category
If you are a hard-working team player seeking employment at a reputable local company providing long-term stability, a casual work environment, and excellent benefits, then we want to talk to you!
Central Illinois Security, Inc. (CIS) is seeking a part-time and full-time 2nd shift Central Station Operator to join our Central Station Team in Springfield, Illinois.
The hired individual will be a front-line representative for CIS. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Promptly responding to alarms by making phone calls to businesses and homeowners
- Notifying appropriate authorities in emergency situations
- Professionally and efficiently answering incoming calls on a multi-line phone system
- Providing excellent customer service
- Routing calls to appropriate extension/personnel
- Taking accurate and detailed messages
- Assisting with invoice mailings
- Greeting visitors via video intercom
- After hire, you must obtain a PERC card, which will require fingerprinting and background checks at both the state and federal levels. CIS will coordinate and pay to obtain this certification.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You must be available to work the second shift (3:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.) during the week and some weekends and holidays.
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA (No visa sponsorship is available.)
- Previous experience in a similar role will make you a stronger candidate.
CIS is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, or protected veteran status.