For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
View all jobs in this category
This position is based in the DFW market for LRS Consulting Services, the IT/Engineering staffing division of Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS). A global leader in information technology, LRS has earned a reputation for valuing employees and providing opportunities for career growth.
If youre the Account Executive were seeking, you will be responsible for the primary face-to-face contact with named accounts in the greater DFW territory. These accounts will include prospects and existing customers, and you will have a goal of securing the sale of information technology services and solutions within these accounts.
Compensation will consist of a base salary plus a rewarding commission plan. We offer a hybrid work model with WFH on Monday and Friday.
Performance objectives for this position:
- Meet or exceed your sales plan goal.
- Learn and execute LRS sales methodology.
- By the end of the first five months create a pipeline of services opportunities so you have a minimum of two new staffing requirements a week and a minimum of two staffing wins per month.
- Stay Current on the IT and Engineering needs of your accounts.
- Develop Relationships New and Potential Clients.
- Maintain and Utilize Required Electronic Records in our ATS.
- You must have at least three years of staff augmentation sales experience to enterprise-level companies or three years' experience in IT recruiting.
- You must possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- You must reside in the DFW area.
- You will be a stronger candidate if you have prior IT staffing experience.
- You will be a stronger candidate if your account experience is within the territory for this position.
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA. No visa sponsorship is available.
What LRS will provide you:
- Aggressive earning potential.
- The opportunity to join one of the fastest growing and highly regarded staffing firms in the industry.
- 40+ years of successful business and streamlined processes based on industry best practices.
- Fast paced, performance-based organization that publicly & financially rewards its employees for achieving a high level of success.
- Hands-on executive management team dedicated to the overall success of the organization and its employees.
- Superior technology and state of the art ATS and CRM.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Consulting Services Group is managed by a Sr. Vice President, and you will be part of a team includes Account Executives, Recruiters, and Office Administrators. You will report to the Dallas area branch manager.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.