Added Mar 22, 2023 Sr. Solutions Engineer - FIS (25543) St. Paul, MN | Contract Apply
For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Fulcrum Consulting, an LRS company is seeking a Sr. Solutions Engineer - FIS for a position with our client in St. Paul, MN.The Senior Solutions Engineer is a key role that provides application and technical solutions to a variety of business challenges.
- This role needs to understand business requirements and explain the value of different solutions and approaches.
- Technical expertise is essential to be able to explain details, investigate alternatives and work with other technical teams to design, build, implement, and support solutions while also building and maintaining a strong working relationship with the business
- Takes ownership of service requests and production support tasks testing, troubleshooting and remediating issues and system maintenance tasks
- Coordinating and working with other IT teams to create environments, performing application installs, upgrades, and patches
- Experience with system administration and configuration
- Perform requirements analysis
- Demonstrate understanding of application design & architecture, application delivery processes, IT infrastructure, and software development tools.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Self-motivated and able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
- Hybrid, local Candidates Only.
- 12 months contract.
- Pending business needs, may have potential for full-time.
- FIS IBS application experience; Administration/configuration experience with Bank Control, Deposit Origination (DO), FIS Content Management (FCM).
- A combination of education and experience in delivering and supporting technical solutions.
- Typically a degree in a technical area (MIS, Computer Science, Engineering) along with at least 5 years of experience in IT.