For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Looking for more than just another assignment? We're looking for you! This isn't just another assignment, but a real opportunity and a challenge for the right person. LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Service Desk Analyst for a 6-month contract w/ right to hire opportunity with our client in Central Illinois! Local candidates will be given preference.
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Service Desk Analyst will:
- Provide technical assistance / support for desktops, laptops, virtual desktops, network connectivity, business applications, health insurance applications, VOIP telephone systems and any other peripherals from customer phone calls, email, walk-ins, and customer service portal.
- Responsible for providing on-site support for all facets listed and are expected to diagnose, research, and isolate the problem, as well as maintaining a business relationship with internal customers.
- Understands business workflows in assigned areas and consults with customers on Service Requests.
- Makes sound technical decisions that meets both enterprise and customer expectations for implementation of solutions.
- Responsible for the deployment/installation of new computer desktop equipment, upgrading and rebuilding of existing equipment, movement of equipment as assigned, and accurately updating inventory database for asset management.
- Facilitates large scale moves and deployments to ensure a seamless transition to new location. Escalates issues to support specialists after exhausting all other resources.
- Required to organize and prioritize a queue of second level issues or Service Requests to ensure that service level agreements are met and patient care is minimally impacted.
Must have 4+ year(s) of experience with the following:
- Customer service (phone and in-person)
- Computer (hardware/software) troubleshooting
- Desktop Computer hardware/software installation and configuration
- Hardware/software repair/fix on desktop, laptop, and mobile devices in a Windows Environment, VOIP telephone troubleshooting
- Asset Management
- Candidates with an A+ Certification or comparable network/systems certifications will be given preference
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (written & verbal)
- Candidate must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.