For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Our business is growing again! If youre an experienced Project Manager who has managed large application or software implementation projects, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) has an exciting opportunity for you. We are seeking a Project Manager to join our Implementations team in our LRS Retirement Solutions group to manage implementations of our PensionGold® software products for public sector retirement systems with defined benefits pension plans.
LRS is a global leader in information technology solutions known for the way we value everyone we hire. LRS Retirement Solutions develops and implements pension administration software for retirement systems in the defined benefits retirement market segment. Our Project Managers are vital in working with the customer to ensure our projects are completed on time and within budget.
As a Project Manager within LRS Retirement Solutions, you will be expected to lead your team of Business Analysts, Developers, and other resources to implement our PensionGold product for our customers successfully. Project Managers are key resources involved in all facets of our implementation projects. We expect our Project Manager to be hands-on with the implementation activities. You will be involved from the project start through the customers warranty completion. Our implementation projects can last from 18-36 months, and the project manager will often manage 1-3 projects simultaneously, depending on the size of the projects. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing interaction with customers, including executives, pension administration staff, their project oversight vendor, and potentially Board members.
- Providing ongoing status reports and making presentations
- Creating and executing work plans within Microsoft Project
- Managing project scope and timeline
- Creating, reviewing, and managing project deliverables
- Identifying risks and developing plans to mitigate the risks.
- Handling change management throughout the project lifecycle.
- Managing project team resources, providing direction, and supporting the project team
- Effectively communicating with local and offsite team resources as well as client resources.
- Other activities are needed to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
These activities would be accomplished through working onsite, and video conference calls with our customers across the U.S.
Candidates can be based at one of our corporate offices across the U.S., and home-based candidates will be considered. There is potential for required travel during the work week, 25 to 50 percent at peak times during an implementation project within the United States. Our extensive benefits package includes paid vacation, paid sick occurrences, 401(k) employer matching, health insurance options, and others. Both internal employees and external candidates are being considered for this position. As a Project Manager, you are eligible for paid overtime.
- You must have at least four years of demonstrable project management experience in large application development/implementations projects or managing a project management office.
- You must have at least four years of experience managing technical and business personnel on a project team.
- You must have experience in the information technology area specifically related to defining business requirements or leading application development projects or software implementation projects.
- You must have experience using Microsofts standard office tools along with Microsoft Project.
- A Project Management Institute (PMI) certification is required, or you will need to acquire one within 12 months.
You must have the ability to negotiate fair resolutions to issues effectively. Your ability to effectively communicate (both verbally and in written form) with people ranging from executive directors to technical developers will be instrumental in your success. To demonstrate these skills, you must have experience understanding and explaining complex technical concepts using simple terminology. You must have experience writing business communications (letters, e-mails, formal proposals, etc.) and documenting business requirements. You must have experience making formal presentations to a live audience of technical and non-technical people. This experience could be with business presentations, technical presentations, or by presenting training classes.
You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
LRS Retirement Solutions is one of several groups within LRS. It is managed by a Vice President. Managers over Implementations, Product Development, Product Support, and Sales report directly to the Vice President. You will be a member of the Implementations team and will interact directly with management, members of your project team, and other LRS Retirement Solutions staff.
For additional information about LRS, please visit jobs.lrs.com
LRS is an equal-opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Salary range - $80-110k. This salary range represents the low and high end for this position. The salary will vary depending on factors including but limited to experience and performance. The range listed is just one component of LRS total compensation package for employees.