For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
Join the company that values its people. Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc. (LRS) is a major player in the global information technology industry, and weve succeeded because of the great people whove joined the team through the years. Today we have hundreds of valued employees working in offices around the world.
Our award-winning LRS Web Solutions group is adding an Account Executive. The Web Solutions Account Executive is responsible for the entire sales process from prospecting through closing sales with clients, as well as the ongoing relationship management for your clients.
Working with LRS Web Solutions management and team leaders, you will analyze client needs; investigate web-based options for fulfilling those needs and offer solutions to the client. You will focus on identifying opportunities and calling on key decision makers of target companies to schedule face-to-face meetings and ultimately close sales of web-based services. Much of your time will be spent establishing and leveraging relationships with decision makers or other key personnel in the targeted companies. Your responsibilities will include lead identification and qualification as well as prospect interaction.
You will be based in our Springfield, IL office with a focus on selling services to businesses located in central Illinois and around the country. This position requires travel; limited overnight travel in the United States may be required. This position is eligible for a hybrid work model.
Compensation will consist of a base salary plus commission.
- Prospecting: Make sufficient cold calls to establish new clients, following up on qualified leads with face-to-face meetings where feasible.
- Gain New Customers: Within your first six months, you will prospect and attain at least four new customers in your territory while maintaining relationships with existing customers.
- Sell Consultatively: Use information obtained from prospect/customer conversations to identify new sales opportunities. Learn about client businesses to become aware of their business needs. With the client, identify, discuss and develop the ways LRS can provide web-based solutions to address those needs. Working with LRS Web Solutions management and the estimation team, use the information obtained from prospect and client conversations to create proposals for new business that accurately reflect the client needs and the effort required for Web Solutions to meet those needs.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships: Develop strong client relationships during face-to-face (and in some cases telephone) meetings and manage those relationships so the client will continue to discuss opportunities throughout the sales process. Maintain relationships with clients to sell follow-up work and to request references for other sales.
- Work collaboratively: Work cooperatively with a team of developers, designers, salespeople, project managers, and Web Solutions management by actively participating in team, project, and estimation meetings as required. Coordinate your work with the work of others, and deliver your part of the project on time, complete, and without errors. Share client and project information with other team members to help the entire group work efficiently, produce a superior product, and provide excellent customer service. Assist other team members to continually improve skill sets by giving timely constructive feedback and specific training, where appropriate. Be open and responsive to such feedback yourself.
- Learn the full product/services line: Within your first 30 days of work, understand and be able to discuss the value of our services, including website planning, design, site construction, web application development, project management, and hosting. Also, within your first 30 days, learn about Web Solutions tools and processes that support sales efforts. Within your first 60 days, learn how to use and demo our proprietary content management system -- LRS Antilles Content Manager and its modules. Throughout your employment with LRS, you must remain current on web trends and technologies.
- Maintain records: Maintain current and accurate records about clients, potential clients, and opportunities in our Microsoft Dynamics CRM system.
- Participate in Marketing Plans: Provide input to marketing campaigns including feedback and recommendations on marketing tools. Provide objective, substantiated information on our current market and market trends and make marketing strategy recommendations to LRS management. Work with your manager and the LRS Marketing team to identify target markets, strategic direction, and verticals with profit potential.
- Collect client feedback: Solicit client feedback on services rendered and relate that to Web Solutions management. Provide input to management on customer service initiatives and possibilities for expanding and improving our offerings to retain and attract clients.
- Produce error-free work: At LRS Web Solutions, we believe in the "customer experience", and that involves everything from their first encounter with their Account Executive to the customer service that they experience during and after a project. The successful candidate will have an eye for producing clean, error-free proposals and contracts that successfully communicate our message to our customers.
- You must have 2 years consultative sales experience in the information technology industry; alternatively, candidates can have 4 years other services sales experience. As part of this experience, you must have contacted prospects both in person and over the phone and you must have created account development strategies. You must have experience obtaining information from potential clients that help you understand their needs and tailoring packages of services to address those needs.
- You must have closed at least $250,000 in sales of services during a twelve-month period in the past three years.
- You must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer. No visa sponsorships are available.
Experience with any of the skills listed below will make you a stronger candidate:
- IT sales
- Web-based or marketing-based sales
- Business-to-business sales
- Working with a CRM application
- Writing proposals
The key to success in this position is to assume ownership of your accounts and territory - effectively establishing and maintaining relationships with both prospects and clients, to position LRS Web Solutions as the provider of choice for web development.
The ability to clearly and accurately explain the value of our services to clients is vital. Therefore, a good working knowledge of the services offered by LRS Web Solutions will be required, along with good problem-solving skills. In addition, the ability to explain technical web information in a way that is clearly understandable to non-technical decision-makers is essential.
Effective verbal and written communications skills are expected. The ability to listen carefully to clients and help design a web strategy tailored to their needs is essential. Because you will be dealing with a variety of sizes and types of clients, general business acumen, empathy, and the ability to quickly understand business challenges is important.
You will need to manage client expectations by educating clients about web development in general and Web Solutions processes specifically. You should be aware of current and future trends in Web-based information technology to anticipate client needs and requests.
We need a sales representative who is focused and self-motivated yet can work collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Organization Structure and Interfaces:
The LRS Web Solutions Group is based in Springfield, Illinois but serves clients nationwide. You will work with the estimation team to generate proposals and with project teams to build and maintain websites. You will report to the Manager - Web Development, Sales & Hosting, also based in Springfield.
To apply, please submit your resume to jobs.lrs.com.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
Salary range: $45-100k in the first year. This salary range represents base salary, draw, and on target earnings in the first year. Total compensation will vary depending on experience and performance, and has potential for substantially more than the range posted. The range listed is just one component of LRS' total compensation package for employees.