For additional information on how we handle your data, see www.LRS.com/privacy
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Senior .NET Developer will:
- Develop, maintain, and troubleshoot Enterprise Document Management, Workflow Automation, and Forms Processing Systems
- Develop new and support existing APIs and integrations utilizing a range of technologies including ASP.NET Core.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues. - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Ensure that all applications are well documented, thoroughly tested and debugged, and adhere to corporate and industry standards.
- Stay up-to-date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4 years' experience programming full SDLC enterprise class code primarily in .NET.
- Strong proficiency in C#.NET, ASP.NET (incl., Web Forms and preferably ASP.NET Core), and preferably MVC Design Pattern. With good proficiency in MS SQL Server.
- Good proficiency in API and Web Services development.
- Experience supporting one or more of the following strongly preferred: Document Management, Workflow Automation, and Forms Processing Systems (such as iManage, OpenText LiquidOffice, TeleForm)
- Good familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Candidates must be COVID Vaccinated
- Candidates must be local to the Chicago Metro area, and available to come onsite if needed
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer.
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status